Saturday, March 8, 2008

An Eye for a Guy

While I was at work the other day, an amazingly gorgeous guy walked up to my desk. "Hi," he said. "I'm here for Danielle and Cedar." I wrote down his name and quickly ran back to find the two girls, who were in the marketing department. "Thanks a lot!" I said when I found them. "I could have used some warning, I mean, I'm wearing my glasses for crying out loud!" "Why, is he hot or something?" said Cedar. "Oh no," I said sarcastically with a smile. I watched Danielle's and Cedar's faces when they spotted Mr. Hot Stuff, and Danielle looked up at me with a conspiratorial smile and a wink. Later on that day, I asked Cedar if my "future husband" had been a nice guy in their meeting. "Oh yeah," she said, "Good eye you've got there." "Well you know," I said, "I was wearing my glasses."

No comments: